The holiday season provides perfect opportunities to thank loyal customers, clients, and patrons, and to reach out to new ones. Through festive activities and a few cost-effective holiday business gifts, you can spread cheer, strengthen valued corporate relationships, and build up your customer base.
Make It Personal
The holidays are a time to celebrate relationships—including business relationships. Adding a personal aspect to seasonal communications and holiday business gifts makes customers feel appreciated—and appreciative!
- Include handwritten notes in holiday cards that are personal, specific, and sincere.
- Gifts big or small can be imprinted with a special message to your customers as well as your company name and logo. Useful customized holiday business gifts such as ice scrapers or snowbrushes show you care, and planners or calendars keep your name in their view all year!
- Send each customer a fun holiday photo or video of you and your staff expressing thanks and holiday wishes.
- Create a special holiday-themed customer appreciation area on your company’s website or Facebook page. Feature one or more customers a day throughout the holiday season.
Host a Holiday Open House
- Plan a daylong affair to accommodate busy holiday schedules. Invite potential customers as well as existing ones.
- Make it family-friendly, with activities and gifts for the little ones. Great giveaways for kids include holiday treats or personalized candy packs.
- Award door prizes such as hot and cold tumblers or gift-boxed candles. Attach a discount coupon for future purchases of products or services.
- Offer holiday-activity stations such as cookie decorating, decoration making, or creative gift-wrapping.
- Provide a photo booth or selfie station with holiday photo props. Or, organize a “take your picture with Santa” opportunity for all ages. Ask customers to share their photos on your website or Facebook page.
- Hold a raffle for microfleece Sherpa blankets or fleece jackets.
“Tech” the Halls
- Show clients you understand their lifestyle needs by choosing mobile-friendly and high-tech holiday business gifts.
- Keep loyal customers connected with 2-in-1 USB flashdrives and power banks or carry-all techie sets.
- Promote safe, convenient car travel with auto emergency kits or driver’s cell phone/multi-purpose organizers.
Start the New Year Right
- Promotional calendars are highly affordable gifts that give your business year-round exposure. Or, replace plain holiday cards with holiday greeting cards paired with planners.
- Lots of people make the resolution to live healthier each year. Choose appreciation gifts that support that goal, such as fruit infuser water bottles or healthy lunchtime gift sets.
- Involve your customers in your own resolution to improve and grow your business. Post or mail a questionnaire that allows customers to offer feedback and helps you learn more about their preferences and needs. Thank participants with a small gift or discount offer.
Take advantage of this special time of year to show customer appreciation, foster deeper business relationships, and pave the way for increased future business with budget-friendly holiday business gifts of appreciation. People will remember your thoughtfulness when you wish them well with unique, high-quality gifts.